- Uploaded by:
- I feel so unsure as I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor. As the music dyes,
something in your eyes,
calls to mind the silver screen,
and all it's sad goodbyes.
I'm never gonna dance again,
guilty feet've got no rythm.
Though it's easy to pretend,
i know you're not a fool.
Shoul've done better than to cheat a friend,
and waste the chance that I've been given.
So i'm never gonna dance again,
the way I danced with you........
Time can never mend the careless whispers of a good friend.
To the heart and mind ignorance is kind.
There's no comfort in the truth,
pain is all you'll find
Tonight the music seemed so loud
I wish that we could lose this crowd
Maybe, it's better this way
We'd hurt each other with the things we want to say
We could have been so good together
We could have made this last forever
But now, who's gonna dance with me?
Now that you're gone (now that you're gone),
that you had to leave me alone.......
- Tags Wham! - Careless Whisper
- Bookmark Blink Digg Furl Deli Google
- Report Abuse Add Favorites
- Add to Playlist Create new Playlist
Share with friends